Table of Contents
Our research objective
is to develop the first step towards an integrated biodiversity management
plan for the property. In order to develop the biodiversity management
plan, we answered the following questions:
What are the threatened, endangered and special concern flora and fauna
- What are the biological and physical habitat requirements of each species
and does the property fulfill these requirements?
- What are the threats and disturbances facing each species?
- What are the social aspects present on the property and how should they
- What are the past, present and projected land uses?
- What are the appropriate management steps to counteract the human threats
on the property?
© 2002 McGill Shool of
3534 University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2A7